Grindrod Shipping is aware of reports on the company having been issued by:
Clarksons Platou Securities AS
Contact: Frode Morkedal
Tel: +47 22 01 63 27
Contact: Brent Madel
Tel: +27 11 750 1160
Avior Capital Markets (Pty) Ltd
Contact: Mpho Makotso
Tel: +27 11 589 2876
For independent market reports please contact the below analysts:
Vunani Securities (Pty) Limited
Contact: Arnold Werbeloff
Tel: +27 11 750 1469
Email : email@example.com
Trading can be done through any stockbroker member of Nasdaq or JSE.
Grindrod Shipping is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding Grindrod Shipping’s performance made by these analyst(s) are theirs alone and do not represent opinions, forecasts or predictions of Grindrod Shipping or its management. Grindrod Shipping does not by its reference above or distribution imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such information, conclusions or recommendations.
Stock Brokers JSE
SANLAM PRIVATE WEALTH
Contact: Iain Hamilton
Tel: +27 21 672 1864
RMB MORGAN STANLEY
RMB Morgan Stanley (Pty) Ltd
Institutional sales and trading
Tel: +27 11 269 9260
To view the most recent market participants on Nasdaq click here. Enter the issue symbol ‘GRIN’ to view market participants relative to Grindrod Shipping.
Market participants have included:
- Computershare is the company’s administrative depository agent in South Africa.
- The shareholder or broker’s CSD Participant must complete the SA_US withdrawal request form and forward same to Computershare.
- Simultaneously, the CSD Participant will advise Strate to withdraw the shares from the administrative depository register in South Africa and forward the instructions (CM42) to Computershare.
- Upon receipt of instructions from Strate and the withdrawal form, Computershare will verify the details. If all are correct, Computershare will forward same to the US transfer agent to record the shares in the US.
- A share advice will then be issued reflecting the number of shares withdrawn from the administrative depository register in South Africa and the South African account of the shareholder will reflect the number of shares remaining after the removal.
- Where requests are received by Computershare from Strate prior to 14h30 (SAST) daily, the US transfer agent will be advised on the same day, however if received after 14h30 (SAST), the share movement may only reflect the next day.
Contact details for Computershare:
Telephone: +27 (0)11 370-5000